Travel: Seoul, South Korea 2018


This is my first time travelling alone and going outside of my country. Also this is my first time creating my own itinerary and budget my money. After my travel, I just wanted more!. I get this feeling that I want to explore more places alone. It gives me time to think my self, be independent, discover, and learn.

I'm so happy that Seoul, South Korea is the first place that I visit. I never felt lost and scared. There a lot of things that you can do in just one day. Their street food (egg bun, fish cake, teokkboki, etc.) is the best. I will come back to South Korea and visit Jeju. If you didn't know, I am a big fan of BTS, that's why I wanted to go to their entertainment building.

I did share on how to get a Tourist Visa as a student without Guarantor.
Link: Philippine Passport Korean Visa Application for Students without Guarantor


View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ian Olpindo (@ianolpindo) on

I’m going to share to you what’s my itinerary and how much I spent all in all.

ITINERARY
October 23, 2018
12:30 PM Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3
✔️Check In
✔️Money Changer: PHP to USD
✔️Immigration Officer
5:30 PM MNL > ICN

10:30 PM Incheon International Airport Terminal 1
✔️Immigration Officer
✔️Money Changer: USD to KRW
✔️Load T-Money ₩ 12,000
12:00 MN Airbnb
Click the link to get ₱ 1,600 on your first booking.
If you want to become a host, you may also register here.

12:10 AM Late Dinner in Hongdae

October 24, 2018
9:00 AM Claim KKDay Sim Card (for Internet)
Link: South Korea Unlimited 4G/LTE KT Olleh SIM Card

9:30 AM New BigHit Entertainment
Address: Bighit Entertainment Yangjin Plaza 5F, 5 Hakdong-ro, 30-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 06104 Korea

10:30 AM Old BigHit Entertainment
Address: 10-31 Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea

1:00 PM Myeong-dong
✔️Line Store
✔️Lunch
✔️Daiso
✔️Nature Republic
✔️KPOP Store above Nature Republic
✔️Myeon-dong Underground Market
✔️Street Food
6:00 PM Hongdae

✔️Window Shopping
✔️Dinner
✔️Look for street kpop dancers and observe nightlife
11:00 PM Airbnb

October 25, 2018
7:30 AM Incheon Airport Terminal 1
✔️Breakfast and Lunch
✔️Check In
✔️Immigration Officer

12:55 PM Flight ICN > MNL

EXPENSES
₱ 4,759.50 Plane Ticket MNL >-ICN
₱ 3,868.51 Plane Ticket ICN > MNL
₱ 1,620 Philippine Travel Tax
₱ 1,210.87 Accommodation
₱ 752.8 South Korea Transportation
₱ 236 Sim Card (Internet)
₱ 1,000 (₩ 20,000) Food
₱ 800 Philippines Transportation
₱ 500 Extra and Gifts
TOTAL: ₱ 14,747.68

I hope I could go back here next year and explore more places. South Korea would not disappoint you. I conclude that you could study while travelling, as long as you can manage time, financial, and responsibilities. I didn't make this blogpost to brag anything. I want to share my experience.

​TIP
1. Download Korea Subway Application on your Smartphone to guide you on subway. You can easily search it on google.
Note: I download KakaoMetro. It's easy to navigate and available even offline.
2. If you're from Philippines, Exchange PHP to USD, and when you got to South Korea, Exchange USD to KRW for higher exchange rate.

Comments

  1. I read this article; it is really informative one. Your way of writing and making things clear is very impressive. Thanking you for such an informative article. Buy passport online.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment