Philippine Passport Korean Visa Application for Students without Guarantor



I'm going to tell you guys how did I apply my Korean Visa. I applied my Korean Visa last August 7, 2018 as a Student without Guarantor. Before we get started, I want to say that applying Korean Visa as a student without Guarantor is very risky. There is a very high chance of visa denial. I'm just going to share the things that I did and my experience.

As of July 1, 2018 walk in applications will no longer be allowed. You can process your Korean Visa Application through designated travel agencies. For the list of Korean Embassy accredited Travel Agency, go to Embassy of the Republic of Korea in the Philippines - Visa Application through Designated Travel Agency

I applied my Korean Visa in TravelPros SM Fairview. They really assist me well. You can visit them on TravelPros.

Lower Ground, Main Bldg., SM City Fairview, Quezon City

Requirements
Note: Application Form, Cover Letters and Photocopies of Documents must be printed or placed in A4 Bond Paper.
  1. Application Form 
  2. Philippine Passport (6 Months valid before Expiration)
  3. Photocopy of Philippine Passport Bio Page
  4. Photocopy of PSO/NSO Birth Certificate
  5. Bank Certificate
  6. Bank Statement
  7. Photocopy of School ID
  8. Certificate of Enrollment
  9. Certificate of Matriculation (Optional)
  10. Cover Letter
How much did I need in my Bank Account?
For this one, my savings account is not that big since I'm just a student and most of my money comes from my allowances. If you're going to ask me how much did I have in my bank, I'm just going to give you a hint.
Php 30,000 < Balance of my Bank Account < Php 50,000

What did I write in my Cover Letter?
Note: I wrote this Cover Letter based on my current Situation.

To: Embassy of the Republic of Korea in the Republic of the Philippines
RE: Visa Application

1st Paragraph: Explaining why I don't have ITR and where did I get my money for this trip.
2nd Paragraph: Informing them that I already booked my flight and my airfare has been deducted from my bank account.
3rd Paragraph: My intention of visit in South Korea.
4th Paragraph: Closing my Cover Letter.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Respectfully,
Insert Name

How long did I wait?
August 7, 2018 - I submitted all the requirements.
August 9, 2018 - Korean Embassy received my Application
August 17, 2018 - Korean Embassy Approved my visa.
August 20, 2018 - My Passport is ready for pick-up
August 22, 2018 - I received my Passport and thankfully I got approved.

How much did I spend for this Korean Visa?
Note: The price might differ. It really depends on the Travel Agency, bank, and etc.

Php 700 - TravelPros Korean Visa Application Fee
Php 100 - BDO Bank Certificate
Php 150 - BDO Bank Statement
Php 10 - Printing and Photocopy of the Requirements.
Grand Total: Php 960

TIP
You can check your status online in visa.go.kr. So that you will know if the travel agency really forwarded your application, if Korean Embassy received your application, and if you got approved or denied.


Korean Visa Portal Status: Received Application 


Korean Visa Portal Status: Approved

For more Information, go to Embassy of the Republic of Korea in the Republic of the Philippines - Visa Requirements.
So there you go, I just wrote all the things that helped me to get my Korean Visa. I hope this post could help you to get your Korean Visa. I'm just so happy that I got Approved. I hope you too.

I know this post is not complete like other blog, feel free to comment your question down below and I'll try to respond them ASAP. 

Comments

  1. Hi Ian,
    I have been surfing the Internet searching for korean visa application and have just came across this specific blog. I do have a plan to visit Seoul and just like you I'm a student. Anyways, did you submit any parents' documents (certificate of employment, parents' bank certificate, etc.) to support your application for korean visa? Thank you for this - so helpful!
    -Patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for late reply, due to school works. No, I didn't pass any parent's documents at all.

      Delete
  2. Nice Article! I liked your blog because what you said in your article is easy to understand. Thanks for this article that you have shared here. If you are looking for Buy Real And Fake Passport Online then expressdocumentbureau.com is a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work. Fake Id Online Texas

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a well-researched article which you have shared here. This is a very informative and useful article. This type of advice is not easy to find, so thanks for this information. Buy fake drivers license online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment